Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013

Japan Festival in berlin :3


Hey there!

I thought I should bother you with a new entry about the Japan festival here in Berlin :D:D

It was a chance to wear Lolita again! XD yay!

That was my coord:
Dress: Angelic pretty
Blouse: Bodyline
All the fucking rest I'm too lazy to specify: kumakiko, Chocomint, Bodyline, Secret shop

I just go on with some photos of the event:









If you wonder, the green stuff is MATCHA ... o_O... never drunk it before, but it was tasty as fuck.

I just didn't managed that thing with the sticks...


Nevermind.... HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY - Sparkle Sparkle... and shit...

yay~


Well what else... oh yeah, I just wanted to learn something new in 2013... so I started to learn jiu jitsu together with a friend.
"is a Japanese martial art and a method of close combat for defeating an armed and armored opponent in which one uses no weapon or only a short weapon" .. Thank you Wikipedia! xD


No Make-up :'D + fugly duck face, I don't know what's wrong with me. But I needed a proof for my stupid white belt. xDDD
But I have to admit, it's really really fun. Even though I'm SO BAD at sports I enjoyed it.
Also, I like that sensei-stuff xD Before every lesson we have to bow down and stuff, that's kinda cool. 

what else... uuuhm... oh yeah, ma' shitty artwork got voted to be the new banner of the EGL SALES for one month xDDD


That's really suprising... I just sent it for the first time, I didn't expected this.
Anyway, Thank you guys for voting XD

LOOOOOOOOOOVE
Jen

Kommentare:

  1. very nice photos from japan festival. your outfit was really cute~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you c: it's my first complete outfit I think :D

      Löschen
  2. ach wir sind so wunderschön ....NICHT xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Tolle und lustige Fotos! Es hat mir viel Spaß gemacht, deinen Post zu lesen xD Viel Erfolg beim Kampfsporteln!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey, danke sehr :3 ich geb mir Mühe! <3
      hehe, ich sollte ein Video reinstellen wie goofy-mäßig ich mich beim Sport anstelle xD

      Löschen