Sonntag, 4. Januar 2015

A NEW START!

Hello People!

Well, well, what a long time has past by now. Sorry for not posting anything at all, but there was a time for me in New Zealand where I had to lean back and find myself.
I realised there are many things that I am doing because I thought "Well that stuff is totally hyped at the moment, better jump on that train." - yet I was asking myself why I constantly felt so unhappy about myself.

I'm not a big fan of new years resolutions, but for 2015 I am looking for one thing: loving myself a little more. Accepting who I am and what I am. Because I really failed at doing so the last 5-6 years.

So who am I to begin with?

I love people, weird people, loud and crazy ones - yet I love silence. The asbolute silnce.  There is a silence where hath been no sound. There is a silence where no sound may be.

I love being alone, I love dwelling in my very own ridiculous world, with weird books and even weirder Art.

I feel like I'm a square peg in a world of round holes.
but who says I have to get in a hole anyway?

I can be an asshole.
A really, really unbelievable asshole. Yet I want to save the world, like a try-hard-superhero. I want to free the world from all pain - even when it is me, who causes a lot of pain from time to time.
I'm working on that.

I scared to show my inner world to the actual world. I am scared either people are getting disturbed by my own world, or my own inner world is getting disturbed by people.

Well, that might be a long way.

Oh, and I love the vintage lolita fashion or any japanese fashion I'd like to try in generel. It feels like "me". I will focus more on that. I also decided to get a better design for this Blog :) Please wait fot it, I am working on it!

There will be a LOT of Lolita stuff coming up this year. And a lot of travelling as well.

Stay tuned <3


Kommentare:

  1. Hallou :)
    Guter Eintrag..finde mich an einigen Stellen selbst wieder ^^"
    Alles Gute für 2015 ^--^

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Michelle :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi there, I've found your blog through DeviantArt :)
    Good luck with your resolutions, and all the best for the New Year :)

    AntwortenLöschen