Dienstag, 19. Mai 2015

Lolita Picnic in Schwerin Castle

So, dear friends, followers and stalkers

I had an amazing day in schwerin (my very first time in schwerin! such a pretty city!)
and of course I feel like blogging about it :D

So, let's go!


Woke up way too early to catch my train ;-; however, I love my doll-tights *3*

I was impressed how pretty Schwerin is! like omg <3



First of all we went into a shop called "Atom", there was books, comics, anime/manga, game stuff, lots of merchandise and J-Fashion.


 I needed to keep my money together, but I decided I wanted a little souvenir from my first time in Schwerin :) So I bought a tiny cute Totoro <3<3<3<3




 The girls were all REALLY loving that day! And yes, we also had quite a few beginners in the Lolita fashion, but I think they looked adorable nonetheless <3

After we catched up with the girls from Berlin, we decided it's time for food! Srsly, we were kinda starving...

Time for a picnic ! *3*



I was so happy to see you again Dani, I missed you little cupcake <3 :*

I tried to make bunny-cupcakes, but they looked like... dunno... albino-zombie-rabbits :'D lol




So pretty! I named that little fucker "Berta" 


Caro brought hot chocolate with marshmallows!!! Best Idea of the day! You rock! :D


After we stuffed ourself it was time for some photos! ^_^

Look at this! Schwerin Castle is so damn pretty!! I'm so happy that my first time in schwerin was during a Lolita meet up, so I could explore this amazing city with lovely girls and friends together <3


Thank you Sarah (Amokchan) for the great photos <3
You're such a kickass photographer, like omg xD


Also thanks to Caro, I love your filter camera hahaha :D



To my coord:

Dress/JSK: Infanta
Blouse: Liz Lisa
Bonnet: Triple Fortune
tights: Lockshop

Everything else: can't remember where I got all that crap, probably ebay and my cellar. lol


Alright, thanks everyone for the great day, even though my feet were DYING in that god damn shoes, it was awesome to meet all of you <3

Ya Jen Jen Jen Jen xxxx



1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow, ihr seht alle echt toll aus! Und ich liebe deine Strumpfhosen <3

    AntwortenLöschen