Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015

more haunted dolls lol

Hello people,

-EdiTed-

I just decided I will join the "surfing school" for now :D



in around 2 months I will hopefully have my international diving lisence :)

Who knows, maybe I find my life purpose at the ground of the sea...

________________________

Updates on my haunted dolls (yes, they are 2 now! lol)




Nothing happened at all so far! lol :D

I placed them directly next to my bed, but to be honest, nothing changed so far.
I'm not dissappointed or something, I still think they are incredibly cute and I love their little frilly dresses. Also Ruth (the left one) has AMAZING eyes.
When having a closer look it's easy to see that these dolls are - in fact - really really old.


Oh.

And I couldn't resist and got me another really cute thing:





It's a DEER doll :D It's just so damn cute like... omg.
(Yes when it comes to cute dolls I'm a big kid, you'll have to deal with that :P)

Jen xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen