Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2015

Christmas TeaParty Hannover

Fuck I'm so sorry.
No not really.
But anyway, I'm back once again!

Because I've been to TWO amazing Lolita Christmas Meet-Ups I decided to dedicate an blog entry for each!
I'll start with the one in Hannover (while I'm still waiting for all pictures from the second one~)

Primary I totally missed the ticket sale (even when I had one month to get one -sigh-) .... okay okay, actually I've just been broke again, whatever.
So I actually gave it up and just looked forward to the second Party one week later.
BUT THEN
ONE EVENING BEFORE THE EVENT
ONE OF THE GIRLS GOT SICK
AND I FUCKING GRABBED THAT TICKET LIKE A MOFO!!!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo let's do this!

With not much time to get prepared, I tried to get ready the best I could.

First thing we did on that day, we went to the town hall for photo shootings. The building is simply amazing <3 It's a shame that the group picture isn't online yet ;_;

Photos by Christoph Gerlach (http://foto.cgerlach.de)

Oh, I also met Nakito there <3 Ain't she adorable? We're both modeling for "Kawaii Girls" ^^





Because everyone there wanted to get one single shooting, everyone else had to wait quite a while. However, we had some fun waiting, babbling and starving lol



I look so creepy in this one, wtf man... 



Thank you Ladies. Thank you for the LULZ. xD

When everyone was done shootin, we went to an hotel, where we had the WHOLE RESTAURANT FOR OURSELVES!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!



Sorry for the hidious quality by the way :'D I need to take my good camera when I'm on events. I'm just so f'cking lazy to carry that thing around lol.

AND BECAUSE I'M SUCH A GREAT BLOGGER, I WILL ANNOY YOU WITH FOOD PICTURES!!! Because this was pretty much the best food I had in my entire life...

sjlnsrjkbsbvroihvsüio

Dear Soup,

I don't know what you've been called.
I don't know your Ingredients.
But to speak honestly from my heart,
as plain as you looked, 
you're the most delicious Soup
my poor tounge ever tasted.
Please come back into my life.
Love,
Jen.

No srsly, the fuck was I eating? I NEED TO KNOW! I NEED ANSWERS!


Yeah, Everyone knows what that is. Looks boring, but was yummy as fuck. Yo Yo Yo Yo !

Instead of a comment about the dessert, you get this:


Because a Picture says more than a thousand Noms.

okay.
And when we all thought, that our bellies are going to explode, Chrissie just came up with this Masterpiece:


IT'S SO DAMN PRETTY!!! And yes, it was tasty as well <3

Well, the girls did a "secret santa" as well, but since I attended on short notice, I had no partner and no time to prepare a gift ._.
But that's okay <3 it was exciting to see what the girls got (so many got socks, lmao)

Then there was a little fashion contest and people were enjoying each other... it was so peaceful and happy, I was really really glad that I could join them :3

Yeah, well, have some random pictures at last:






Again, sorry for the crappy Quality :')

The only thing I have to complain about, is the fact that there was nothing to complain about and I LOVE COMPLAINING god damnit!!!


OH!!!

And my dad got me this:








(not my picture) but that's what it looks like :D Will make some shootings with this one, it's just so adorable <3



Jen

Kommentare:

  1. Die Suppe könnte (mit 90%iger Sicherheit) Kürbiscremesuppe sein. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. und mit 100%iger sicherheit ist sies nicht :P Es war eine Karotten Kokos creme.

      Löschen